It is essential for businesses nowadays to have a good communication platform where teams can communicate and collaborate more effectively and when it comes to collaboration and productivity tools then there is no more than the powerful G Suite.
What are G Suite features?
- Gmail – Everybody loves Gmail, however using a free Gmail account for your business would not be ideal for business transactions. Often times customers would like to see a business email address rather than the free ones. When you subscribe G Suite your email address becomes firstname.lastname@example.org and with the same Gmail interface that you’re already familiar with.
- Google Drive – G Suite basic edition includes 30 GB of online storage. You can add storage by GB or you can upgrade to Business or Enterprise edition for unlimited storage. With Google Drive, store all your files in a secure place and access them from anywhere. Share easily with the team and control who can view your content.
- Calendar – A very cool calendar for you to schedule meetings, shared calendars and more.
- Admin Console – A centralized management for your organization. You can add, suspend users, restrict users, setting custom permissions, control mobile registration and many more.
- Hangouts – The good thing about G Suite is that all apps are integrated. With hangouts, you can chat, share screen and conduct video conferencing with your contacts or teams.
- Office Productivity Tools (Google Docs, Sheets and Google Slide) – Writing documents, creating calculations or presentation has never been easy with Google Productivity tools. Access your files anytime, anywhere, collaborate with teams and etc. Google Docs lets you edit documents on multiple devices. You can also comment, chat and take advantage of real-time editing.
- Vault – A great and cool way to archive your files and emails in the cloud.
- Google Forms – The easiest way to create survey forms with seamless integration to google sheets and google classrooms.
- Google Classroom – The coolest way to manage classroom assignments, quizzes, students and etc.
How much does G Suite Cost?
G Suite cost varies by regions. Standard cost is $6/user/month. For Philippines, it is $4.20/user/month because of the promo until this year. Subscription may return to its original cost next year.
Frequently asked questions
Can I use my existing domain with G Suite?
- Yes, you can use an existing domain with your G Suite order.
What happens to my existing mail, contacts, and calendar data when I move to G Suite?
- When switching to G Suite from another program or web service, you and your users can bring your existing mail, contacts, and calendar data with you. You have a variety of options for migrating data into G Suite, depending on the size of your organization and the system you’re migrating from. Tools are available for migration from Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, IMAP servers and other Google accounts.
What is the space provided per Email Account?
- Each email account comes with 30 GB space.